It’s important for us to maintain regular communication with you, our members, to keep you informed as the global health situation develops and the uncertainty grows. We know this is an unsettling time for everyone including our team so we’d like to inform you of our additional measures that we have put in place to help us in protecting you and our wider team.
- Every individual who visits Deer Park including our team, members and visitors are being asked to follow Government/NHS advice when making their decision to enter our premises.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising dispensers in and around the club and we’re actively encouraging all visitors and staff to use these on arrival and more frequently.
- We’re asking everyone to follow the handwashing guidelines ensuring that technique and duration are strictly followed.
- We’ve enhanced our cleaning schedules in high touch areas, such as the gym and we have increased the frequency of the cleaning we carry out throughout the day, paying particular attention to the areas that our members, customers and employees come into contact with most.
- We’ve asked our team to avoid handshakes with members, staff or visitors until it’s safe to do so.
- If any of our team are showing symptoms associated with COVID-19 they will immediately be asked to self-isolate at home respecting the period advised by the Government.
Unfortunately, our aqua classes have been postponed until further notice. We apologise to all of our members who attended the class to be informed that it was cancelled. Our instructor has followed the advice given to him by the Government and NHS as a precautionary measure to self-isolate.
From Monday 23rd March 2020 ALL of our fitness classes will be postponed with a review on this at the beginning of May. Once we have reached a decision this will be communicated to you via email and social media. As a precautionary measure, we’ve decided to go cash-less from Monday and can only accept payment using our card machine we recommend using contactless.
We remain open and look forward to seeing you. All of our upcoming events, functions and business operations have been unaffected and continue to operate as normal except for our classes as mentioned above. We are aware that there is concern over large gatherings which is why if you feel you would like to speak to us about an upcoming event or booking then please get in touch with us to find out what your options are by calling our team on 01506 446699 or email email@example.com.
We’ve created a dedicated page to make it easier for you to stay up to date with the latest from Deer Park you’ll find this here – www.deer-park.co.uk/coronavirus_update
Be safe and look out for others!
Last updated: 20/03/2020 at 09:30