|Golf and Pro Shop||Our Golf Course and Pro Shop are now open!
The practice putting green will be closed
until social distancing measures have been
Download guidance here
Book a tee time here
(Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room and Gym)
Gym and pool open Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm
Call 01506 446699 to make your booking
|Ten Pin Bowling||
Closed until further notice.
|Bar & Restaurant||
Serving tea, coffees, snacks and cakes daily from 10am - 6pm
Golf at Deer Park
It's important that you read through the guidelines detailed below or you can download a copy of the guidance here .
Tee time bookings are mandatory, no roll up players will be allowed. Every player must have a tee time booked online through the Intelligent Golf system.
Book a tee time here
The information below has been collated using the regulations and guidance from the R&A and PGA of Great Britain and Ireland. These rules have been put in place to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times. A zero-tolerance approach will be taken to ensure everyone feels comfortable and able to enjoy the golf course during this time.
Until told otherwise, the only form of play will be casual golf and no qualifying scores will be permitted until Scottish Golf advises otherwise. You will hear more from the ladies and gents committee’s shortly about the changes to future competitions and the way they will be administered.
Our Golf Course is now open!
|Monday to Friday||7:30am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
- Players can only play once per day to give all members a fair chance to play on the course.
- We ask members to restrict play to 5 rounds per week for the first two weeks of play.
Pro Shop Opening Hours
|Monday to Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||6:45am - 6:00pm|
- No play will be permitted prior to 7:30am Monday to Friday or 7:00am Saturday and Sunday. This is to allow green staff to work ahead of any golfers and avoid any interaction.
- A 1st tee start only will be in operation, no players will be allowed to begin on the 10th tee.
On Course items
- All rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Bins have also been removed from the course; we ask all golfers to please take their rubbish home.
- Use of the benches is not permitted.
Hole and Flagstick:
- Flagsticks will remain in the hole at all times, please do not touch them.
- Hole cups – we will be trialling a method using a pool noodle which means that the ball can be easily retrieved without touching the flagstick.
- One practice net will be in operation, please ensure you remove your golf balls after use.
- Only two players will be able to use the practise area at one time, the hitting areas have been identified. Please ensure you remove all your balls after use. Practice will only be permitted from the car park side only.
The practice putting green will be closed until social distancing measures have been relaxed further.
- Two balls – may be from two households whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Groups up to four players permitted (ensuring that only two households are represented in the group).
- Tee time bookings are mandatory, no roll up players will be allowed. Every player must have a tee time booked online through the Intelligent Golf system. This measure allows the staff to know how many players are expected and can plan accordingly for the day ahead ensuring safe golf is being adhered to.
Arrival and waiting to play:
- The clubhouse will be closed. Access to the toilet facilities will be permitted using a one in one out system to comply with social distancing.
- We are implementing a one-way system in and out of the golf club. There is signage on approach to the club, walkways and doors for everyone to comply with.
- The professional shop will operate a maximum of 3 persons in at one time, we will also be using a one-way system which is clearly marked on the shop floor.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available to use in and around the professional shop.
- Buggy hire – One person per buggy only, unless from the same household. The last time for buggy rental will be 3:00pm. This will allow us time to clean, sanitise and recharge for the following day.
During the round:
- Red and white tees will only be in operation.
- Golfers are reminded to stay at least two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for the ball, and playing shots.
- With no rakes on the course, golfers are reminded to make their best efforts to smooth the sand using a club or their feet.
- Please ensure you are a minimum of two meters apart and no touching of the flagstick at any time.
After the round:
Post round, golfers are reminded to leave the golf course once the round is over to ensure no social gatherings around the clubhouse area.
If we can all comply with the measures outlined, we can look forward to some safe and enjoyable golf.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.