Position: Marketing & Communications Executive
Report to: General Manager
Location: Deer Park Golf & Country Club
Role: 30 Hours Per Week
Closing Date: 22nd November 2016
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
• Create & manage all digital assets for the club including website
• Create and manage all print & collateral materials for the club
• Support the GM & Sales team in creating & executing the annual Marketing Plan for the Club
• Create and lead the Social Media strategy for the Club and engage other team members in the process
• Responsible for the implementation of an email marketing system and ongoing CRM management.
• Develop and deliver a customer communication strategy for all categories of membership
• Support the Sales Manager in marketing & communicating events from the annual calendar of events
• Monitor the performance of media campaigns and the website activity via Google Analytics
• Develop key local media contacts including relevant bloggers and social media platforms for distribution of press releases and stories.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Established ability to deliver technical output and appropriate ‘solutions’ following innovative thoughts and discussion.
• Significant knowledge and experience in and of social media and digital marketing platforms.
• Highly proficient in operating email marketing systems, CRM and web analytics packages i.e. Google Analytics
• Established experience in both PC and MAC platforms.
• Some experience in website building tools and HTML.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and be self-motivated.
• A highly organised team player with a proactive and results driven attitude.
• An understanding and previous experience in the creating and supporting of a sports related digital platform would be advantageous.
• Immaculate personal appearance.
• High energy with a “can do” attitude.
• Highly organised and with good attention to detail.
• Must be self motivated whilst understanding importance of working as part of a team.
• Good relationship builder.
• Engaging and motivational.
• Problem solver and creative thinker.
NB. This job description cannot be exhaustive due to the nature of the hospitality and leisure industry. Therefore the jobholder can be required from time to time to carry out additional tasks as requested by the Company.
Apply for this job with current CV to email@example.com